Chapter 7 - Abraham's Seed

When the woman said in Matthew 15:27, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table,” it meant that even other people can get in on this because it is a covenant matter. She said, “Listen, I see myself partaking of this covenant.”

Now, look at Galatians 3:29 again: “And if you are Christ’s then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” This means that if you are Christ’s, then every promise that God made in both covenants belongs to you. But, like this Syro-Phoenician woman, you have to see yourself in the covenant. You do that by speaking God’s Word concerning you. You have to put yourself in the promise and speaking yourself into the promise. In other words, I do not say, blessed shall you be in the city” ‘I say, “Blessed am I in the city.” (Your name) is blessed in the city, and blessed in the field. Blessed is (Your name)’s basket and his store. Blessed is (Your name) when he comes in, and when he does out. Blessed is he in the city, and in the fields. Blessed are the flocks of his herds and the increase of his cattle. I say, “(Your name)’s enemies come before him one way, and flee before him seven ways.” What am I doing? I am putting myself and seeing myself in the covenant.

Someone may say, “Well, the Bible says that we are not supposed to add anything to the Word of God, or take anything away.” Listen again, I am not adding anything. I am in there. He said: “And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and an heir….” I am not adding anything. When God spoke it, He had me in mind! I am not adding my name to it; I am already in there!

Do you not know that your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life? Do you think your name is written there so God know you are supposed to be in Heaven when you get there? No! Your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, so when you speak the Word, the angels have record of your authority to operate in Jesus’ name, authority, and words! You are not adding anything. You are already registered. Your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life for right now, not for later. The angels know that this covenant is yours.

It does not matter how big the mountain is; the only things the angels are looking for is your name! IT is a covenant matter! Great faith believes that what it says will happen because great faith speaks what God says. Great faith sees itself in the covenant and says, “I am in there. Every promise that is made is to me.” Declare to yourself and say, “Every promise in there is for me. I am in every Word that God spoke. I am an heir of His Covenant. I am an heir of every promise. I am Abraham’s Seed because I am Christ’s.”

END OF CHAPTER

CHAPTERS